Auction Terms & Conditions 1. Rhythm Auctions acts as an agent for the owner not as the owner.
2. All items must be paid for in full in CANADIAN FUNDS by Cash, Certified Cheque, Debit, Visa, or MasterCard before items are removed from the premises. BIDDERS HAVE TILL June 30, 2022 at 4:30 pm TO PAY FOR THEIR ITEMS WHICH CAN BE DONE BY CALLING THE OFFICE TO PAY BY VISA OR MASTER CARD, OR YOU CAN STOP BY THE ONE OF THE SHOPS TO PAY. ONLINE BIDDERS CAN ALSO SEND AN E-TRANSFER OR WIRE TRANSFER BUT WIRE TRANSFERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $20 FEE. IF ITEMS ARE NOT PAID FOR BY JUNE 30, 2022 FOR THE AMOUNT PAYABLE ON YOUR INVOICE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE THAT WAS USED TO REGISTER FOR THE AUCTION. We can only do a maximum of $5000 per transaction on Credit Card purchases but can do multiple transactions for the amount on the buyer's invoice. Applicable Taxes GST and PST will be charged on every item that is taxable. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be charged on every lot / item that is sold for $2500 or less and a 4% Buyer's Premium on every lot or item that is sold for $2501 or more but only to a maximum of $1500.
All items must be paid for on Thursday June 30, 2022.
3. Items left not paid for on sale day may at the option of the auctioneer be resold at any subsequent sale at any deficiency charged to the purchaser.
4. All items must be removed from the sale location before the date that was announced on the sale day. Items left on the premises after June 30, 2022 may at the option of the auctioneer become liable for storage charges and any items so stored may after notice to the purchaser be resold at any deficiency charged to the purchaser.
5. All items are sold on an "as is, where is" basis and no warranty implied or otherwise exists in relation to any items offered for sale unless otherwise announced at the sale and are at the buyer's risk and responsibility as soon as the auctioneer has declared the items sold. Any warranty offered by the seller shall be a matter between the seller and the buyer and shall not involve the auction firm. Any information provided by the auctioneer is meant as a guide only. Rhythm Auctions, its employees, and the seller accept no responsibility for errors in advertising or description.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and in case of dispute the auctioneer's decision shall be final. When the auctioneer declares an item "sold" and more than one bidder claims to have the highest bid the auctioneer may declare who the highest bidder was or re-open the bidding.
7. All buyers shall inspect each item and satisfy themselves as to condition, quantity, fitness, soundness, and/or measurements of the items before bidding and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. Once an item has been sold to the buyer and the auctioneer has declared that it is sold to your bidding number, it then becomes your item and you're responsible for it. Rhythm Auctions will not be held liable for any damages, theft, or insurance on purchased items or for any damages while assisting with loading.
8. Any liens or encumbrances found registered against items being sold will be paid out and a copy of the declaration will be provided to the buyer within 2 years if required. If for any reason clear title cannot be given to any goods sold, the liability, if any, of Rhythm Auctions and / or the seller shall not exceed refund of the price paid at this auction in exchange for return of those goods in condition equal to or better than at sale time.
9. The Buyer acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, and flammable, noxious, corrosive, and pressurized substances are present, heavy equipment is being operated and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site at any time, shall be there at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities thereon and the bidder shall so advise his agents, family and employees. Rhythm Auctions, their employees and staff are not liable for any injuries sustained to any personal nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever before, during or after the auction sale. All parents, guardians or adults are totally responsible for their children at all times before, during or after the sale. Rhythm Auctions does not offer a babysitting service.
10. All buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer. In accepting this registration card each buyer agrees to be responsible for all charges to them.
I hereby certify that I understand the Terms and Conditions of the sale as printed hereon. If my personal or company cheque is accepted by Rhythm Auctions then I certify that there is now on deposit to my credit at the bank on which the cheque is drawn, sufficient funds to meet payment and that the said funds will remain available for payment of the said cheque upon presentation and any N.S.F. cheques or stoppage of payment will be turned over to legal authorities and all costs will lie at the purchaser's expense.
Items can be picked up at 10124 - 95 Ave Fort St John BC or 10215 - 103 Street Fort St John BC on June 28, 29 and 30, 2022 from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Loading is the Buyer's Responsibilty. All items must be paid for and picked up by June 30, 2022 at 4:30 pm.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms